[Dovecot] Master user creds for proxy stored statically/locally?

Edward Carraro ednitido at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:52:32 EET 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> Too bad the fields are in wrong order now. I think it was the other way
> around in v1.x so it just happened to work there. So either there needs to
> be some code changes, or you could alternatively create a post-login script
> that sets the master_user. http://wiki2.dovecot.org/PostLoginScripting

Trying to do the postlogin script but i get

script-login: Fatal: execvp(/usr/local/bin/postlogin.sh) failed: Permission
denied

I tried with user = $default_internal_user (which is dovecot) and then with
it set to vmail
I changed the perms on the actual file to 777 and owned by vmail and dovecot
but again, same thing.

This is the same location i have quota-warning.sh running (owned by vmail)

also to change the master user, its just the following?

cat postlogin.sh
#!/bin/sh

=master_user = %u