[Dovecot] Strange Dovecot Issue

Scott Hughes scott at renshawauto.net
Sun Mar 20 18:34:55 EET 2011

Greetings,

I am trying to copy email from one server to another server using
Thunderbird.  The old server is a closed source ModusMail server and the
new server is a Qmail server running Dovecot 1.2.3 (yes, I realize this
is behind the times a bit).

My issue is this: Whenever Thunderbird gets to a message that has been
forwarded (has the forward flag set) an error is generated from the new
server (dovecot) that it does not know how to handle the forward flag.

Is this a known issue or is it simply that my version of Dovecot is behind?

Thanks,
Scott