[Dovecot] Migrating to mdbox

Chris Wilson chris-dovecot-110112 at aptivate.org
Thu Mar 10 14:09:14 EET 2011

Hi Stan,

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Chris Wilson wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> > Chris Wilson put forth on 3/9/2011 10:02 AM:
> >
> > > I think it would be a good idea for me to move from mbox to mdbox, as I
> > > have 57,000 messages in my inbox, and clients hang for a minute whenever
> > > they request a CHECK, or Dovecot feels the need to run one itself.
> >
> > Why do you believe switching to mdbox will fix this problem?

Apparently your server doesn't want me to reply:

  stan at hardwarefreak.com
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<stan at hardwarefreak.com>:
    host greer.hardwarefreak.com [65.41.216.221]:
    554 5.7.1 <one-mail.aptivate.org[87.106.150.205]>:
    Client host rejected: Access denied

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.