[Dovecot] dovecot 1.2.3: TB fails to unsubscribe folder after deletion

Bruno Tréguier Bruno.Treguier at shom.fr
Mon Mar 7 18:39:42 EET 2011

Timo Sirainen wrote:

> The right way to determine if mailbox is selectable is by looking at its
> \NoSelect flag. That is returned correctly in LIST replies. With LSUB
> replies Dovecot does what other servers too: It doesn't bother seeing
> what the correct flags are, because it wastes time and clients probably
> don't use them anyway.

Ok, right, thanks for this quick and clear answer Timo. I know what is
wrong now.

> You could try if the attached patch helps.

I'll certainly do and I'll let the list know whether it fixes the problem.

Best regards again.

Bruno

--
- Service Hydrographique et Oceanographique de la Marine - DO/MGS/INF
-  13, rue du Chatellier -  CS 92803  - 29228 Brest Cedex 2, FRANCE
-     Phone: +33 2 98 22 17 49  -  Email: Bruno.Treguier at shom.fr