[Dovecot] mdbox command line access howto request

David Favor david at davidfavor.com
Mon Mar 7 16:49:29 EET 2011

Currently using Maildir in my config for 1.2.16
going to 2.0.11 and wondering about accessing
files outside of dovecot.

Many files require access by external programs.
For example walking a list of receipt files from
merchant processors verifying transaction amounts.

This requires each file being read + parsed.

With mdbox a file may contain multiple messages.

Let me know the best command line tool to break
mdbox files into a string of messages.

Thanks.

--
Love feeling your best ever, all day, every day?
Click http://RadicalHealth.com for the easy way!