[Dovecot] Segfault in managesieve with "sieve_extensions?=?-redirect"

Sven Hartge sven at svenhartge.de
Wed Mar 2 18:17:30 EET 2011

fakessh @ <fakessh at fakessh.eu> wrote:
> I do not understand certain things in your dovecot-n

> in my dovecot -n
> there is a
> plugin {
>  plugin =  autocreate managesieve  sieve
>  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
>  sieve_before = /var/sieve-scripts/roundcube.sieve
>  sieve_dir = ~/sieve
>  sieve_global_path = whatever
>  autocreate = Trash
>  autocreate2 = Junk
>  autocreate3 = Sent
>  autocreate4 = Drafts
>  autosubscribe = Trash
>  autosubscribe2 = Junk
>  autosubscribe3 = Sent
>  autosubscribe4 = Drafts
> }

> this missing in your config

Yeah, so?

I don't need autosubscritption, a global path or autocreation of
folders. Of course those config options are missing then.

My config is from a working example, I can toggle between "works fine"
and "managesieve process segfaults" by removing or adding "-redirect" to
the sieve_extensions parameter.

Grüße,
Sven.

--