[Dovecot] limiting number of incorrect logins per connection

alex@ahhyes.net alex at ahhyes.net
Sat Aug 27 05:18:50 EEST 2011

Thanks for that. I will change it and recompile. Sorry for the grumpyness yesterday in my posts. Was having a bad day. Is there any chance of there being an option on future versions that allow a number of failed auth attempts to be specified before dropping the connection? The other thread you mentioned, I see someone devised a small patch in c to add this functionality. It didnt look like a lot of code to do it. What are your thoughts?