[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0.13 How to use POP3 order

Nick Celebic lists at celebic.net
Thu Aug 25 22:11:37 EEST 2011

I saw a few commits for 2.0.13 that added MAIL_FETCH_POP3_ORDER, but I
haven't been able to find any information on how to use it.

I'm migrating from a Merak mail server into dovecot and all the email
can be copied directly into a Maildir/cur directory.  The filenames are
just the timestamps.  When I check with dovecot pop3, they seem to be
randomly ordered.  I'm hoping this provides a solution where it will
look at the file list or stat order.

If this isn't possible, can someone tell me how I can change the order
in which dovecot lists mails in a UIDL in POP3?

Thanks,

Nick Celebic