[Dovecot] Dovecot-Antispam 2.0 with SpamAssassin (sa-learn)

Nikita Koshikov koshikov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:26:25 EEST 2011

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:38:34 +0200
Nick Rosier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> has anyone figured out how to use the dovecot-antispam plugin with
> sa-learn? I need to pass the username (user at domain.tld) to sa-learn and
> --ham or --spam depending on the move. I was thinking of using the CRM14
> option and replace the command and arguments but cannot find anything
> about the ability to pass the username.
> Any pointers would be welcome.
>
> N.
Write a wrapper on sa-learn. The script should parse env first and that exec learning with appropriative args, like:
antispam_mail_sendmail = /etc/dovecot/plugins/spam.sh

Scrip, something like:
#!/bin/bash

(
env > /tmp/antispam.$$
/usr/bin/sa-learn $@
exit 0
)
search for PWD environment in  /tmp/antispam.$$ .