[Dovecot] Clients can't retrieve new emails

Jeff Van Epps jeff.vanepps at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:29:30 EEST 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Willie Gillespie <
wgillespie+dovecot at es2eng.com> wrote:

> On 08/09/2011 08:23 AM, Jeff Van Epps wrote:
>
>> Apologies for the repeat post. I just want to take one more try to find
>> someone who can help or point me in a direction on this. Anyone?

don't have the rawlog at the moment but I recall that it did not do any "UID
STORE 0". I wonder what the clients think they are accomplishing with that
command.

I'll start searching for an Ubuntu PPA for version 2 Dovecot so I can see
whether the same thing still happens.