[Dovecot] [stava at telcotec.se: [stava: antispam problem]]

Eugene Paskevich eugene at raptor.kiev.ua
Sun Oct 24 07:10:53 EEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 01:33:58PM +0200, Lars Stavholm wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've built the dovecot-antispam-plugin from hg.dovecot.org and installed it.

Which version is that? I mean the mercurial commit ID as returned by 'hg id'
command.

> I've turned on debugging with "mail_debug = yes" in dovecot.conf and restarted
> dovecot. However, the antispam plugin module gets loaded by dovecot, but then
> nothing, i.e. when moving mail from Inbox to Spam and vice versa, I see nothing.

The plugin code has almost no debugging at the moment.

My first guess would be that folders aren't recognized as you supposed
them to be. Try applying the attached patch which should show how
exactly the folders are treated.

--
Eugene Paskevich             |   *==)-----------   |     Plug me into
eugene at raptor.kiev.ua        |   -----------(==*   |      The Matrix