[Dovecot] dovecot-antispam-1.3 multiple plugin load

Antonio Perez-Aranda aperezaranda at yaco.es
Sun Oct 24 03:20:03 EEST 2010

Hi all,

I have running dovecot-1.2.15 and I try whith dovecot-antispam-1.3 and
1.2-* if it's running for me.

I use mailtrain backend to call a script when I move a mail to a
specific folder. Then, I set allow_append_to_spam: yes

At .config for Make dovecot-antispam. I set the plugin's name to:

PLUGINNAME=isspam

An then, I have another copy of the sources and .config with plugin's
name set to:

PLUGINNAME=nospam

With this. If I put on dovecot.conf

protocol imap {
  mail_plugins = isspam nospam
}

When I try to login, the connection is aborted and dovecot connection
die with coredump

Are there are any people with similar settings ?

(doble instance of antispam plugin)