[Dovecot] minimize mbox mdbox fragmentation

William Blunn bill+dovecot at blunn.org
Thu Oct 21 17:40:43 EEST 2010

On 21/10/2010 14:25, Charles Marcus wrote:
> Reiserfs is not 'kaput', it is still being maintained in the linux
> kernel (both v3 and work is ongoing for v4), and will be for the
> foreseeable future.

For the benefit of anyone reading this and wondering "Well is it kaput
or not?": Charles and I are both right.

I said that *Namesys* was kaput. Namesys was the company which developed
ReiserFS.

Charles stated correctly (but perhaps confusingly when done as a reply
to my comment) that *ReiserFS* is not kaput.

We were talking about two different things.

The company is dead, but the software (being open source) lives on.

Bill