[Dovecot] dovecot genesis v2.0.X

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Wed Oct 20 15:44:05 EEST 2010

On Monday, October 18 at 04:12 PM, quoth Jim Pazarena:
>> some over whelming need to update, and I would really like to know
>> what this is
>
> Mail folders containing both messages and sub-folders is what I/my
> clients desire.

I used Maildir++ layout with mboxes on dovecot 1.2.x. It wasn't
documented in the wiki, but it supported the LAYOUT=Maildir++ option
in mail_location just as well as dovecot 2.x does.

Give it a try!

~Kyle
--
The rule is, jam tomorrow and jam yesterday---but never jam today.
                                                       -- Lewis Carroll