[Dovecot] Quota, Postgres + Postfixadmin

Roman lists at hasnoname.de
Sun Oct 17 11:55:56 EEST 2010

On Thursday 14 October 2010 17:26:08 Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 13:55 +0200, Roman wrote:
> >   quotadict = pgsql:/etc/dovecot/dovecot-dict-quota.conf
> >
> > After moving some mail on and off the account and finally cleaning out
> > any mail (verified via console) quota2 looks like this:
> >
> > username		bytes		messages
> > test at testdomain.de	-1009339	-1
>
> It looks like you didn't create the PostgreSQL trigger as instructed in
> the wiki page. http://wiki.dovecot.org/Quota/Dict

I did... or so i thought, it looks like there was already a function called
merge_quota  / merge_quota2,  but sth. went wrong there... after removing
both and recreating it like documented it seems to work, i will keep an eye
on it.

thx for the help!

greetings,
Roman

--
When a woman gives me a present I have always two surprises:
first is the present, and afterward, having to pay for it.