[Dovecot] POP3 Slow

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Mon Oct 11 19:15:11 EEST 2010

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:56:38 -0400
Charles Marcus <CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com> articulated:

> Actually, doveconf -n output should include similar output as uname -a
> (as well as dovecot version) at the top...

It was meant as a semi all inclusive listings. I could have included
tcpdump, etc.; however, I just wanted to convey the general idea to the
OP. Obviously, 'dovecot -n' would not be required for say a Postfix
specific problem.

As you are probably aware, most posters supply either too little or
too much info. When in doubt, I would favor the "too much" scenario
though. It saves asking for further info and greatly facilitates
diagnosing the problem.

--
Jerry ✌
Dovecot.user at seibercom.net