[Dovecot] Per User Quotas with LDAP on Dovecot 1.x

Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes alietsantiesteban at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 02:47:46 EEST 2010

Camron, if you look in the downloads link at dovecot site, you can can
check:

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/PrebuiltBinaries#RPMs_of_newer_Dovecot_and_Sieve_packages

There you will find references to third party repositories wich build latest
dovecot rpm versions for rhel5.5. If you will use atrpms follow the install
instructions:

http://atrpms.net/documentation/install/

For dovecot 1.2
http://packages.atrpms.net/dist/el5/dovecot-1.2.x/
For dovecot 2.x
http://packages.atrpms.net/dist/el5/dovecot/

Just import atrpms rpm key, configure the repo for rhel5 and use yum to
install the desired packages...
good luck...