[Dovecot] login_* options for 1.0.15

Ron Leach ronleach at tesco.net
Fri Oct 8 17:30:21 EEST 2010

Hugo Monteiro wrote:

> Although i'm aware that version 1.0.15 is rather old, that's what is
> used in Lenny, so...

I expect you already know this, but Debian backports for Lenny does
include version 1.2.13 for Dovecot

http://packages.debian.org/lenny-backports/i386/dovecot-common/download

On that page there are instructions - which I guess you already have -
for adding the backport repositories to you software upgrade system.

If you were minded to download the files directly, you would need the
POP and IMAP programs as well; I'd just use the synaptic system, myself.

<snip>

> Besides upgrading, are there any suggestions?

Apologies for not being able to offer any 'real' help for your
problem, but just I'd mention 1.2.13 on Debian in case it was helpful.

regards, Ron