[Dovecot] Config review (2.0.5)

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Fri Oct 8 12:55:21 EEST 2010

* Daniel L. Miller <dmiller at amfes.com>:

> ># FullTextSearch
> >   fts = squat
>
> I'm probably talking out of the wrong hole again - but have you tried
> removing squat from your plugin list to see if it makes a difference?

Oh my god, load is down this morning. WOW.

But what has changed? My old 1.2.x config ALSO had:

mail_plugins = quota imap_quota trash mail_log fts fts_squat zlib autocreate

and

plugin {
      fts = squat

Has the implementation of FTS changed in some way? Reading the two
wikis doesn't yield any important difference. My clients/users surely
have not changed!

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin