[Dovecot] 2.0.5: doveadm reload results in dovecot/auth crashing

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Wed Oct 6 12:48:47 EEST 2010

It's not THAT bad, but:

GNU gdb (GDB) 7.0.1-debian
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i486-linux-gnu".
Core was generated by `dovecot/auth'.
Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.
#0  0xb7729430 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
#0  0xb7729430 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
No symbol table info available.
#1  0xb7551751 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
(gdb) quit

I think my automatic debugger script needs to be fixed.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin