[Dovecot] Force index 2.04

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 00:47:25 EEST 2010

Time about the comands you gave me.

[root at mta0 ~]# doveadm -D fetch -A 'imap.envelope imap.bodystructure
size.virtual date.received' '*' > /dev/null
doveadm(root): Debug: Loading modules from directory: /usr/lib64/dovecot
doveadm(root): Debug: Module loaded: /usr/lib64/dovecot/lib20_fts_plugin.so
doveadm(root): Debug: Module loaded:
/usr/lib64/dovecot/lib21_fts_squat_plugin.so
doveadm(root): Debug: Loading modules from directory:
/usr/lib64/dovecot/doveadm
doveadm(root): Debug: Skipping module doveadm_expire_plugin, because
dlopen() failed: /usr/lib64/dovecot/doveadm/lib10_doveadm_expire_plugin.so:
undefined symbol: expire_set_lookup (this is usually intentional, so just
ignore this message)
doveadm(root): Debug: Skipping module doveadm_quota_plugin, because dlopen()
failed: /usr/lib64/dovecot/doveadm/lib10_doveadm_quota_plugin.so: undefined
symbol: quota_user_module (this is usually intentional, so just ignore this
message)
doveadm(root): Error: User listing returned failure
doveadm: Error: Failed to iterate through some user

And in dovecot. log

Oct  5 18:35:33 mta0 dovecot: auth: Error: mysql: Query failed, retrying:
Table 'postfix.users' doesn't exist
Oct  5 18:35:33 mta0 dovecot: auth: Error: sql: Iterate query failed: Table
'postfix.users' doesn't exist (using built-in default iterate_query: SELECT
usern
ame, domain FROM users)

But i don't have any postfix.user table specified, i used differents tables.

Where this conf is comming from ? and how do i set up to select all users
right ?

If i use with the option -u user at ex.comm it works fine.

[]'sf.rique