[Dovecot] Startup error dovecot-2.0.5

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Wed Oct 6 00:37:41 EEST 2010

* Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>:
> On 5.10.2010, at 22.17, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
>
> >> Yeah. I guess the "244 vars" means that. dovecot's whole job is to put
> >> settings into environment. I haven't heard of there being problems with
> >> that before. So what do you get with attached patch? My output is only
> >> 11 kB, and I think in Linux the limit was at least 256 kB. Or is it
> >> Linux or what you're using?
> >
> > Is this the wrong patch?
> > "maildir: Don't assert-crash when saving a message without locking uidlist."
>
> Uh, yeah. Wonder where I lost my mind today. Another try at sending the right patch.

It's a lot of output and it contains the SSL certificates.

It ends in:

NAMESPACE/0/PREFIX=INBOX.
NAMESPACE/0/LOCATION=
NAMESPACE/0/INBOX=yes
MAIL_LOCATION=maildir:~/Maildir
doveconf: Fatal: dc execvp(/usr/dovecot-2/sbin/dovecot) failed: Argument list too long

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin