[Dovecot] v2.0.5 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Oct 2 14:42:18 EEST 2010

On 2.10.2010, at 10.24, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> For those playing with SIS, is there a difference between 2.0.5 and the hg
> version?

I've now updated dovecot-2.0-sis to contain latest changes from 2.0.5. (Ugh, and if anyone wonders, I accidentally first pushed the SIS changes to dovecot-2.0. Reverted them now, hopefully correctly.)

The main problem with SIS is still how to handle single-dbox. I think I'll change it so that the files will be in hash-mailboxguid-imapuid format rather than hash-attachmentguid. The main annoying thing with that is that it then requires locking during saving and copying. I had been thinking about possibly making dbox entirely lockless some day in future, but with SIS it wouldn't be possible. But I guess that's not too bad..