[Dovecot] zlib plugin weirdness

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Fri Oct 1 19:51:23 EEST 2010

On Friday, October  1 at 05:46 PM, quoth Timo Sirainen:
>On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 11:21 -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:

>> >Does this fix it? http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/ab24859c3527
>>
>> No, that causes a rather ugly panic:
>
>What about the above +
>http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/e7768ec9d3de

That does it for gz-compressed files; it works!

However, for bz2-compressed files, I get:

Error: Next message unexpectedly corrupted in mbox file
/var/lib/vpopmail/domains/memoryhole.net/kyle/Maildir/Archive/Intellego.bz2
at 1907
Error: Unexpectedly lost From-line from mbox file
/var/lib/vpopmail/domains/memoryhole.net/kyle/Maildir/Archive/Intellego.bz2
at 1907
Error: i_stream_get_size() failed with mbox file
/var/lib/vpopmail/domains/memoryhole.net/kyle/Maildir/Archive/Intellego.bz2:
No such file or directory

~Kyle
--
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
                                                       -- Douglas Adams