[Dovecot] dovecot/imap-login TLS?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Nov 25 15:32:10 EET 2010

On 25.11.2010, at 9.23, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

>>> This means I have no non-TLS connections?
>>
>> Yes, that's what it looks like.
>
> Ok, that's definitely wrong :)
> 50% of my users are on webmail, webmail is not using TLS/SSL

For non-TLS connections imap-login is used only during login, which happens really fast. For TLS connections it's used for the entire duration of the IMAP session, because it does all of the TLS proxying. So unless a connection is spending a lot of time during login you don't normally see them in imap-login process connections.