[Dovecot] Doveadm

Alex Baule alexwbaule at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 17:54:44 EET 2010

I'm Folling the Wiki, with say if put -8 , give the name in UTF-8, so i put
it here too.

if was doing with doveadm it' be something like that:

root at brc:~ # doveadm mailbox list -8 -u alex at exemplo.com.br
Emexis
Emexis.Whitelist
Emexis.Quarantine
Emexis.Blacklist
Trash
Sent
Archives
Drafts
root at brc:~ #

I was trying to import too , using the doveadm command line, but i can
import exactly the same struct to my maildir in dovecot.

something like this:

doveadm -Dv import -u alex at exemplo.com.br maildir:/root/Maildir <FOLDER
DEST> all

The <FOLDER DEST> can't be the Maildir root dir, to be the exactly copy from
source Maildir.

This can be useful, when you want to pass every messages in a
plugin....(like my case, to split header and body)

There is possible ?

Tks again !