[Dovecot] Doveadm

Alex Baule alexwbaule at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 00:18:13 EET 2010

Tks timo, my plugin is under imap and pop protocol, i will put it in global
conf.

The syntax for doveadm in socket, is the same as the doveadm app?

Ex. Doveadm expurge -u user mailbox inbox savedbefore 3w

Than i create a connection to unix socket and write in socket the "expunge
-u user mailbox inbox savedbefore 3w"

I made a small socket program, doing this but it doesnt work...

Tks Timo

Em 19/11/2010 18:16, "Timo Sirainen" <tss at iki.fi>escreveu:

On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 15:15 -0200, Alex Baule wrote:
> Hi Timo....
>
> I have a doubt about the dov...
Yes, just like all other Dovecot processes, as long as you keep the
mail_plugins setting global (instead of e.g. inside protocol imap {}).

> if have a plugin using in IMAP, it's use this
> same plugin to do the work (ex> expurge, copy,etc...
As long as "doveconf mail_plugins" shows your plugin there, it's used.