[Dovecot] dovecot-antispam-plugin for dovecot-2.0

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 19:38:28 EET 2010

On 11/17/2010 10:19 AM, Antonio Perez-Aranda wrote:
> I'm migrating a customized dovecot-antispam-plugin from
> dovecot-antispam-plugn-1.3 which doesn't run in dovecot-2.0
>
> Are any body using dovecot-antispam-plugin adapted to 2.0 from
> mercurial on a production system?
>
> This is the adapted version to dovecot 2.0
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-antispam-plugin/

I use it with DSPAM. It works wonderfully. It actually solved a problem
or two (requiring work arounds) I was having with the original.

Eugene (I hope I have his name right) did a fantastic job and did it
quickly. Do make sure you read the information about configuration
changes. There are a few VERY important ones.

Trever
--
"The era of setting this up as a competition between Apple and Microsoft
is over, as far as I'm concerned." -- S. Jobs