[Dovecot] Single-instance storage is bad for you!

Tue Nov 16 00:58:18 EET 2010

On 2010-11-15 5:27 PM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> The OP told his users long ago "do this". Then he made a change and
> told them "oh, you don't really need to do that anymore". Then,
> possibly, down the road, he tells them, "oh, now you need to do it
> the old way again".

Ummm... no, he didn't. Go back and read the first post.

This is silly... Stan, he (the OP) was *joking*...

> Have you ever worked in an IT environment with over 1000 users?

Nope... just little old me and our 50-75 users (high turnover, so it
fluctuates all the time)...

> And those users all love the IT staff, baking cookies for them etc?

Yep - I get that all the time, and offers to be taken to lunch, and even
money (for the things I do for personal/home computers)...

> Send me contact info PLEASE so I can forward my resume.

You'd be bored to death here and your skills would go to waste... ;)

--

Best regards,

Charles