[Dovecot] Occasional fchown errors?

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Wed Nov 10 20:58:48 EET 2010

hmm.  yes, that might be sensible of me :}  i haven't touched 1.x in so
long, i have no idea if it's applicable.  my understanding from Timo is
that it's been this way for quite some time so it would likely be easy
to massage into place.

it's linked at
http://stuph.org/dovecot-2.0.5-bad-permissions-inheritance.patch and
attached.