[Dovecot] dovecot Digest, Vol 91, Issue 18

William Blunn bill+dovecot at blunn.org
Mon Nov 8 15:21:51 EET 2010

On 08/11/2010 13:16, William Blunn wrote:
> But surely you can fold header records, e.g.

> <foo2 at bar.com>
> <foo3 at bar.com>

For the avoidance of doubt, the second and third lines of that header
record are supposed to have an additional space character at the beginning.

I did type the required space characters, but obviously the creators of
the e-mail client software I use don't think it's important to pass such
things through without breaking them.

(Whilst I am responsible for choosing that particular e-mail client
software, I would venture to suggest that it is hard to find an e-mail
client software which is any good.)

Bill