[Dovecot] Mailing lists in Dovecot?

Peter Reinhold peter at reinhold.dk
Mon Nov 1 15:44:50 EET 2010

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a simple mailing list manager that plays well with a Postfix/Dovecot setup, with virtual domains?

It really just has to be very simple, basically, an alias would work, if I could rewrite the sender address/name, and I don't really need the possibility for users to subscribe via e-mail based commands.

I've looked at the XEXEC plugin as a possible method of doing this, via some Perl perhaps, anyone has any experience using this they would like to share?

Mvh,

Peter Reinhold / peter at reinhold.dk