[Dovecot] Plugin delete-to-trash on Dovecot 2.0

fakessh @ fakessh at fakessh.eu
Thu Dec 23 22:42:02 EET 2010

hello sir.
I find this project plugin to delete trash very ambitious and important.
importance of clearing the trash could be done with this for people who
do not practice "for good uses and customs" the quota system, quota
warnings. this notion of quotas is necessary to clear the trash and then
here
I find this idea plugin be welcome

thanks ...

Le 23.12.2010 19:20, Antonio Perez-Aranda a écrit :
> Maybe, a good solution can be a flag setting to allow this behavior.
>
> 2010/12/23 Antonio Perez-Aranda <aperezaranda at yaco.es>:
>> Well, I am making a patch for this.
>>
>> At present, I modify the maildir recalc behavior to avoid count bytes
>> from Deleted messages marked.
>>
>> Now, I modify quota-storage to force to recalc the quota when FLAGS
>> are changed. Well, I need to specify only the flag Deleted, but with
>> this behavior I am happy.
>>
>> 2010/12/23 Antonio Perez-Aranda <aperezaranda at yaco.es>:
>>> Reading this URL:
>>>
>>> http://www.courier-mta.org/imap/README.maildirquota.html
>>>
>>> It tell about deleted Messages:
>>>
>>> "
>>> The default application configuration that uses this maildirquota
>>> library does not count deleted messages, and any contents of the Trash
>>> folder, against the quota. Messages that are marked as deleted (but
>>> not yet actually removed), or messages that are moved to the Trash
>>> folder (which is subject to automatic purging) do not count towards
>>> the set quota.
>>> "
>>>
>>> Then, maybe ¿Is dovecot not maildirquota Maildir++ Courier compatible?

>>> --
>>> Antonio Pérez-Aranda Alcaide
>>> aperezaranda at yaco.es
>>>
>>> Yaco Sistemas S.L.
>>> http://www.yaco.es/
>>> C/ Rioja 5, 41001 Sevilla
>>> Teléfono +34 954 50 00 57
>>> Fax      +34 954 50 09 29
>>>

>> --
>> Antonio Pérez-Aranda Alcaide
>> aperezaranda at yaco.es
>>
>> Yaco Sistemas S.L.
>> http://www.yaco.es/
>> C/ Rioja 5, 41001 Sevilla
>> Teléfono +34 954 50 00 57
>> Fax      +34 954 50 09 29

- --
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7