[Dovecot] Is this really a user agent issue?

Phil Howard ttiphil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 21:33:28 EET 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 12:28, Charles Marcus <CMarcus at media-brokers.com> wrote:
> On 2010-12-23 10:27 AM, David Warden wrote:
>> I know Thunderbird can be difficult when it comes to new folders showing
>> up on the server that it didn't create.
>
> Main reason I always uncheck the 'show only subscribed folders' option
> in the Advanced settings...

If folders were automatically subscribed when created, and while the
user agent was running and connected to imapd, would there be a
notification sent?  Or does the user agent in such a case always ask
for "all subscribed folders" and see the new one at that time.  It
would not help if the new folder did not show up.

--
sHiFt HaPpEnS!