[Dovecot] Plugin delete-to-trash on Dovecot 2.0

Antonio Perez-Aranda aperezaranda at yaco.es
Thu Dec 23 14:12:45 EET 2010

Reading this URL:

http://www.courier-mta.org/imap/README.maildirquota.html

It tell about deleted Messages:

"
The default application configuration that uses this maildirquota
library does not count deleted messages, and any contents of the Trash
folder, against the quota. Messages that are marked as deleted (but
not yet actually removed), or messages that are moved to the Trash
folder (which is subject to automatic purging) do not count towards
the set quota.
"

Then, maybe ¿Is dovecot not maildirquota Maildir++ Courier compatible?

--
Antonio Pérez-Aranda Alcaide
aperezaranda at yaco.es

Yaco Sistemas S.L.