[Dovecot] trying to make cmusieve happen globally

Phil Howard ttiphil at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:17:46 EET 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 13:28, Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl> wrote:
> Op 22-12-2010 19:12, Phil Howard schreef:

>>> Use "sieve_before", which is not documented in the wiki.
>>
>> Changed.
>>
> Don't. Check my other e-mail.

I backed that out.  It is now back to "sieve_global_path".

>> Mail is delivered, but still just to the regular inbox.
>
> The main question is: did you read and apply the following:
>
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Postfix

You mean did I set up Postfix to run Dovecot deliver as the virtual
transport?  Yes.  It has been doing its thing for several months and
hundreds of thousands of emails.  I did add the -a option as described
in the http://wiki1.dovecot.org/LDA/Sieve document.

Parts of some files, and "dovecot -n" output, in a previous message.

--
sHiFt HaPpEnS!