[Dovecot] load increase after upgrade to 2.0.8

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Fri Dec 17 00:09:47 EET 2010

You mean these past two months of grief - concern over Dovecot 2.0's
underlying design, exploring various configurations and settings, and
general hysteria came down to...a two line patch?!?!?!

I know it was more than that - and that in fact this exposed a Linux
kernel flaw - but I'm still laughing over this (since my tiny
installations never had a significant load that would have been
affected, I can afford to laugh).

As always - sincere thanks for everything Timo!
--
Daniel