[Dovecot] Indexes.

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 16:41:05 EET 2010

Did you see the IO wait in the picture i send ?

We did not use GFS cause we need an fencing hardware, they don't garante
data without an fencing harware...

Anyway, we change to storage so we now are able to give a biger quota.
Before use to be 200 mb and pretty much alluser uses pop.

We have 9000 users, but as i see not, only 4500 are actualy active.

Now, we are making teste with ocfs2 and ext3 we might gonna use NFS.

No, i don't have a list where i can ask! =/

Thanks for the help.

Can you see how many client you have log on at same time in you system ?

[]'sf.rique