[Dovecot] Sent mail issue

Piyush Joshi pj.netfilter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 18:17:27 EEST 2010

Dear All,
              I have few question regarding dovecot configuration for
specific need which are as follows:-

1. I have IMAP folder with the name Sent Mail and i want whenever
client uses any MUA  to send mail from my server his mail must be kept
in server's IMAP folder which is Sent Mail instead of local Sent
folder.

2. Whenever user configures account in MUA, MUA automatically create
some new folder like Junk Mail etc. while i am already using Spam
folder to keep spam message in that folder so let me know how can i
save myself from this.

3. Is there any thing which can also put deleted message in my
server's Trash folder.

Thanks