[Dovecot] OT list modification Re: nfs director

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Aug 28 06:43:00 EEST 2010

On 8/27/10 11:15 PM, Noel Butler wrote:
> I dont think we are living in the 19th century now,
> I think its time for the html to txt conversion to be scrapped, its
> screwed up the paragraph formatting ( and few other things in recent
> times I've seen) more than once, making it look like an a5 size book
> page.
>
> how about it?

   Oh right, the 20th century is the "century of protocol abuse" for
people who think everything on the network should be a web page, and
everything on the net should be accessed with a web browser.

   If this change is made, I for one will ditch this list and just rely
on searching the archives.  I get enough HTML garbage from clueless
morons all day long, I don't need more of it from a supposedly clueful
group.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire