[Dovecot] 2.0 migration weirdnesses: logs and hang

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Wed Aug 25 23:34:14 EEST 2010

On Tuesday, August 24 at 12:17 AM, quoth Timo Sirainen:
> On 23.8.2010, at 23.37, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
>
>>> In that trace Dovecot has sent reply to everything mutt has asked
>>> for. Although it looks like mutt has skipped logging some of the
>>> commands it has sent (LIST commands, e.g. a0002 or a0042). Perhaps
>>> it sent something else that Dovecot didn't reply to yet? .. Get a
>>> log with Dovecot's rawlog:
>>> http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Debugging/Rawlog
>>
>> I'm attaching the output of the rawlog.
>
> Could you do once more with -bt options?

Attached. It looks like the rest of the commands in the same packet
after mutt told Dovecot that it was "DONE" with IDLE were ignored.

~Kyle
--
When did 'There but for the grace of God, go I' get replaced with 'It
sucks to be you'? And what can you and I do about it?