[Dovecot] Home directories

Romer Ventura rventura at h-st.com
Tue Aug 24 19:23:16 EEST 2010

I use: mail_location: maildir:/srv/mail/vmail/%Ud/%Ln/Maildir

No problems at all. I went this way because i use templates to deploy
new VMs, once running i only have to change the network config on the
new VM and add a new virtual disk to it. The disk size depends on the
service and data needs. I guess i could have mounted the vdisk into /
home/vmail instead of the directory above.

Thanks
------
Romer Ventura