[Dovecot] Fully kerberized mail system

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:56:41 EEST 2010

 On 08/24/2010 02:45 AM, Dr Matthew Williams wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to use Dovecot in a fully kerberized mail system?
>
> We have configured authentication via kerberos, now we would like the
> imap deamon to access a kerberized nfs file system. Has any one any
> experiences?
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthew.
I do not know if dovecot is setup to do it, but you will need to look at
delegation. Many, but not all, kerberos aware programs can do delegation
nor accept delegation.

Trever
--
"Before you ask more questions, think about whether you really want to
know the answers." -- Gene Wolfe, "The Claw of the Conciliator"