[Dovecot] DSYNC needs a lot more documentation

Sat Aug 21 23:41:44 EEST 2010

On 2010-08-21 3:56 PM, Marc Perkel <marc at perkel.com> wrote:
> You are missing the point. When documentation is done right then you
> don't have to google it unless you are doing something tricky.

True - but 2.0 is brand new, so instead of posting to the list mostly a
vague complaint with a vague offer of a future update to the docs, it
would have been better to just not post until you had some updates to
offer, or at a minimum, provide specific details of what you think is
missing - Timo has always been very quick to remedy missing/incomplete
documentation as far as I can see...

> Besides - the wiki has the same incomplete information as the man
> page.

Point taken (I haven't installed 2.0 yet so can't look at the man page)...

--

Best regards,

Charles