[Dovecot] EVERYONE USING DOVECOT PLEASE SIGN: Thanks, Administrators of Dovecot!

Wed Aug 18 20:23:15 EEST 2010

On 2010-08-18 12:43 PM, Spyros Tsiolis wrote:
> Yeah, but I will have to give Charles some credit.

<snip>

Ok, Spyros, now you've gone and done it - Noel has almost certainly
added you to his personally maintained RBL that he uses to reject mail
(complete with an insulting rejection message) from people who say
things he doesn't like (like when I pointed out that he spammed the
spam-l list a while back due to his poorly thought out out-bound
anti-spam rules that flag a message as spam, then *deliver* it to the
intended recipient with a huge warning about how it is spam inserted at
the top of the message).

As for my knowledge level, thanks for the kind words, but I tend to
think of myself as having reached the level of 'I know enough to be
dangerous, but also *know* this, so I'm very careful whenever
installing/updating/tweaking something'...

... and I've gotten pretty good at googling how to fix things while
reaching this level of 'expertise', due specifically to the (large)
number of mistakes I've made... ;)

Anyway, enough of the OT chatter (at least from me)...

--

Best regards,

Charles