[Dovecot] EVERYONE USING DOVECOT PLEASE SIGN: Thanks, Administrators of Dovecot!

James Butler jbutler at uniteddefensegroup.com
Wed Aug 18 00:46:57 EEST 2010

Chris Hobbs wrote:
>  On 8/17/10 9:28 AM, Jerrale G wrote:
>> *Our gratitude  goes to, but not limited to:*
>>
>> *Timo Sirainen and Charles Marcus*
> Please add New Haven Unified School District to the chorus. We
> migrated away from GroupWise this summer and in addition to getting to
> use a better suite of products (dovecot+postfix+SOGo), we're saving
> the district a nice chunk of money.
>
> Thank you,

I'm sorry that I missed the original post, but United Defense Group, LLP
of Studio City, California also uses Dovecot.

Although I'm at work, I will also note these Dovecot users:

- Music for Humans, Burbank California
- Internet Society - Los Angeles Chapter, Los Angeles, California
- MyPhotoDiet.com, Providence Rhode Island

James Butler