[Dovecot] Very complex Master User Examples using MySQL

Marc Perkel marc at perkel.com
Tue Aug 17 23:46:52 EEST 2010

  For those who are interested I have posted in the Wiki examples of
using master users in very interesting ways.

In these example we will create 3 kinds of master users. The first will
be users who can read all email for all domains. The next example will
be users who can read all email for their domain only. The third example
will be users who can read email of domains listed in a separate
ownership table.

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Authentication/MasterUsers

Go to Advanced SQL Examples at bottom

Let me know what you think. In order to actually make this work you'll
have to apply this patch Timo just posted:

http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/3ba227176cde