[Dovecot] EVERYONE USING DOVECOT PLEASE SIGN: Thanks, Administrators of Dovecot!

Jerrale G jerralegayle at sheltoncomputers.com
Tue Aug 17 19:28:50 EEST 2010

With the release of dovecot 2.0, the community of the Dovecot mailling
list, and us at Shelton Computers, would sincerely like to thank the
developers of Dovecot. For, if it were not for you, we would be stuck
with Courier and would not have the impressive features of Sieve, as
opposed to the unmanageable scripts, by end users, of maildrop.

*Our gratitude  goes to, but not limited to:*

*Timo Sirainen and Charles Marcus*

*We apologize if we have missed anyone and ask that EVERYONE using
dovecot would express their thanks and gratitude by signing this thread,
to also include any people beyond the mentioned.*

Please, Mr. Sirainen, make a donation link as we have tried to find one
on dovecot.org!

Sincerely,

Jerrale Gayle,
Senior Technical Admin of