[Dovecot] Good bye (and thanks for all the fish)

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Thu Aug 12 15:58:29 EEST 2010

The management decided to switch over to Zimbra so we will no longer be
using Dovecot...which served us exceedingly well.  May Timo and the Dovecot
community prosper.  Thanks for all the help from all of you in the years since
our switch from UW-IMAP.

--
"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the
horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the