[Dovecot] v2.0.rc5 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Aug 10 17:27:56 EEST 2010

http://dovecot.org/releases/2.0/rc/dovecot-2.0.rc5.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/2.0/rc/dovecot-2.0.rc5.tar.gz.sig

Unfortunately v2.0.0 has to be delayed a while longer, because I found
that there were still problems in plugin hook handling when using more
than 2 plugins. Hopefully it's now finally fully fixed, but I'd like to
be sure and wait for one more week to see if people can find a problem
with some plugin combination.

        - Using more than 2 plugins could have caused broken behavior
          (more fixes for this)
        - Listescape plugin fixes
        - mbox: Fixed a couple of assert-crashes
        - mdbox: Fixed potential assert-crash when saving multiple messages
          in one transaction.